Roosevelt Senior High School
School of Communications, New Media and Technology
456 South Mathews Street, Los Angeles, CA 90033
Tel: (323) 780-4557 • Fax: (323) 269-5473
The School of Communications, New Media, and Technology at Roosevelt High School for is a proud partner of College Summit, a national nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing college enrollment rates and fostering college-going cultures on high school campuses. During the 2012-13 academic year, College Summit is serving 100 sophomores, 113 juniors, and 126 seniors at CNMT.
For more videos, click on the Bear Claw tab at the top or this link.
CNMT Student Learning Outcomes
- Know, understand and meet the requirements for high school graduation, including the CAHSEE test and A-G courses, and create and regularly revisit a plan for achieving their college and/or career goals.
- Integrate communication and literacy skills: reading, writing, listening, and speaking into meaningful activities.
- Demonstrate proficiency in algebra and geometry by applying critical thinking and problem solving skills to real life activities.
- Have technological and media literacy and will be able to apply their knowledge to content area projects.
- Be able to work both independently and collaboratively to complete original work by established deadlines.
- Know where and how to get support to make healthy choices that enhance and maintain a healthy life.